csAtomik.md
csAtomik.md
csAtomik.md
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

csAtomik.md

super forum

AcasaAcasa  CăutareCăutare  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  

amx_banshot wits screen

In jos 
2 participanți
AutorMesaj
sNK
Admnistrator
Admnistrator
sNK

Respectarea regulilor Respectarea regulilor : amx_banshot wits screen 1hn111010Y8F
Data de inscriere : 29/07/2011
Varsta : 26
Localizare : Balti

amx_banshot wits screen Empty
MesajSubiect: amx_banshot wits screen   amx_banshot wits screen I_icon_minitimeMar Oct 04, 2011 11:53 am

amx_banshot wits screen Sshotx

Description: Prints info on players screen, makes them take a screenshot of it then bans user one of three ways.

Commands: amx_banshot"part of nick" "ban time" bans & forces user to take a screenshot
amx_banshotmenu - Brings up separate banning menu if using amx_banshotmenu.amxx

cvars: amx_banurl "" - Add to your server.cfg with your clan website or forum link inside (default is blank)
amx_banshot_type <1,2,3,4> 1=ban by steam id | 2=ban by ip | 3=ban using amx_bans system | 4=Dont ban just take SS (default is 1)

If you want to integrate amx_banshotmenu into your amxmodmenu simply pate this into your custommenuitems.cfg inside your configs folder.

Cod:
amx_addmenuitem "Banshot Menu" "amx_banshotmenu" "hu" "Banshot Menu"

Before banning the user it prints the hostname, username, steamid, ip, time, date and the website where the user can submit their ban protest. It prints the same info in their console as well before forcing them to take two screenshots of the ban message. Saves banned usernames and steamids to servers amxx logs folder under "BannedwithSS.txt".

This way if the user wants to be unbanned for suspected cheating they have to send in this time stamped screenshot. You could guess any number of flaws in this system but think about this, most people who get banned from your server even if they dont hack dont care that much because theres 40K other servers I plan to use this on my reg players who I think are BS.

09/09/06 - Added arguments for ip, steamid and amx_bans style banning
09/10/06 - Added cvar for ban method & logging
09/11/06 - Added separate ban menu & fixed problem with log saving incorrect usernames
09/15/06 - Fixed problem with inflated ban time, readded second argument for the ban time and added option 4 that wont ban the user it will take the image then amx_say your amx_banurl.
To anyone using the amx_banshotmenu it prob won't work with the newest update, I tried to add an option to toggle though all the ban times but it didnt work so its broken till further notice.

Current version: 1.0.4

Credit: Doombringer
xeroblood for his menu example

Download: http://www.2shared.com/file/HJpgX0lm/amx_banshot.html
Sus In jos
http://atomik.forumei.com
ST1'm
Admnistrator
Admnistrator
ST1'm

Respectarea regulilor Respectarea regulilor : amx_banshot wits screen 1hn111010Y8F
Data de inscriere : 03/10/2011
Varsta : 25

MesajSubiect: Re: amx_banshot wits screen   amx_banshot wits screen I_icon_minitimeMar Oct 04, 2011 6:23 pm

folositor pro
Sus In jos
sNK
Admnistrator
Admnistrator
sNK

Data de inscriere : 29/07/2011
Varsta : 26

MesajSubiect: Re: amx_banshot wits screen   amx_banshot wits screen I_icon_minitimeMar Oct 04, 2011 6:24 pm

amx_banshot wits screen 1404589279
Sus In jos
http://atomik.forumei.com

amx_banshot wits screen
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» ban wits 55

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
csAtomik.md :: Resurse :: Pluginuri-
Mergi direct la: